The size may differ depending on the ring's design. If the ring is a gift, borrow a ring with same widthfrom the gift recipient's and find out size with the below method.
USE A PRINTED TAPE TO FIND YOUR SIZE
Before printing this guide, be sure to follow the instructions.
The size of your fingers can vary depending on the time of day. To ensure a reliable result, do not measure your fingers when your hands are cold, and take measurements, if possible, at the end of the day
- Print and Cut out the ring sizer below.
- Cut a slit for Slot "A".
- Wrap the sizer around the finger where the ring will be worn. Make sure the numbers are facing out.
- Pull the pointed end Tab "B" through Slot "A “until the sizer is snug. Make sure to allow size for your knuckle.
- The number aligned with Slot "A" is your ring size.
- If the measurement lands between two numbers, we recommend that you select the larger size.
Make sure your printer is set to 100-percent. Do not reduce the print size in your printer ‘page setup’ area. You can verify that the ring sizer printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler; it should measure 3 1/2 inches long from "A" to "B".